Integration and Rehearsal Meeting was orgnized by Cluster Seguridad (Security and Defence Cluster) and was hold at Instituto Tecnológico ‘La Marañosa’ in La Marañosa near Madrit on 5th – 8th May 2014.
The following components were tested:
- WiFi LAN,
- 3G access to Internet,
- IP-Adapters for: analog PMR, TETRA DMO (two different terminals), TETRA TMO (TETRANode), GSM based on Android terminal, TETRAPOL TMO,
- dispatcher HMI,
- PodNode transmission.
On 28th May 2014 ITTI and Polish Power Transmission and Distribution Association (PTPiREE) – Operator Office organized a workshop titled: Interoperability of Radio Dispatcher Systems for First Responders and Utilities that took place in Warsaw.
The workshop was addressed to crisis management centers, 112 centers, producers of PSC equipment, providers, developers and integrators of PPDR systems, first responders (police, fire brigade and emergency), utilities (energy, gas, water and sewerage), telecommunication operators.
The following presentations were shown:
- Interoperability based on HIT-GATE IMS gateway for TETRA, TETRAPOL, GSM and WiMAX systems,
- A concept of a versatile interoperability for radio systems
- A strategy concept how to acquire future radio systems for different types of PPDR agencies
- New technologies enabling participation of citizens in PPDR activities
- Simulation as a tool to build competences and awareness in the crisis management
- Simulation methods to improve crisis management procedures
- Interoperability between TETRA networks – Inter-System Interface (ISI)
News about this event from Internet (in Polish)
ITTI is organized a workshop with end-users that will be held in Warsaw on 28th May.
The plenary meeting was hold at EDISOFT premises in Paço de Arcos on 2nd April 2014. It was joint with the 4th integration meeting (#4) on 31st March to 1st April.
On the 17th January 2014 KEMEA organized a HIT-GATE workshop in Athens for end-users to present project objectives, deliverables and outcomes including features of HIT-GATE device (HitGW) of iteration 1. The HIT-GATE system was demonstrated by Amper.
FR-MT + HG IP-AT = HitMT
On 22-23rd March 2012, a Kick-Off Plenary Meeting was organized by Thales in Paris.
In Madrid, on 24-25th May 2012 a Plenary Meeting was hold. It was hosted by CTSC.
In 24-25th January 2013, a Plenary Meeting was organized in Athens by KEMEA.
On 5th-7th February 2014 at Amper’s premises in Tres Cantos, Madrid, the 3rd Integration Meeting took place. Partners tested their equipment.
On the 17th January 2014 KEMEA organizes a HIT-GATE workshop in Athens for end-users to present project objectives, deliverables and outcomes including features of HIT-GATE device (HitGW) of iteration 1 that is demonstrated by Amper.
Summary of Objectives and Deliverables (in Greek)